March 20th, 2020
Category: WB Jamieson
Author: Darren Seymour
I want to take this opportunity to let you know how WB Jamieson is responding to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. This is clearly a very challenging situation that’s changing day to day. We are carefully monitoring and taking on-board Government advice to safeguard the health of our employees, customers and communities. With this in mind, we have introduced the following:
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning arrangements to ensure ‘high-traffic’ areas are cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing within the workplace through the introduction of home-working and segregation of employee areas. Installations on-site will only be undertaken in unoccupied locations, allowing our staff to work in compliance with social distancing recommendations.
- Deliveries directed to a single location, with dedicated washroom facilities.
- Cancellation of all non-essential meetings until further notice. If you would like to discuss a current or future project or purchase with us, we are still contactable by phone (01358 742086) or can conduct meetings via Skype (email@example.com). If you would like to discuss this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or contact us via our social media channels or through the online chat function on our website).
- We ask that anyone showing ANY signs of the symptoms associated with the CoronaVirus (Covid-19), does not visit us but instead follows Government advice to self-isolate.
- Recording details of all visitors to our premises, to allow us to trace individuals, should this be necessary.
- Increased effort to go paperless in our information exchanges, to reduce the physical passing-on of documents/materials between personnel.
Our aim is to continue with business-as-usual for as long as it is safe to do so but we will review this daily, as new guidance is issued. For now, our office and Showroom are both open as normal and staff working from home continue to have access to emails and other systems, just as they would if they were in the office.
We appreciate your understanding at this time of uncertainty.
Managing Director, WB Jamieson Services Ltd
< Back to All News