Work in the Trade?
December 17th, 2019
Category: WB Jamieson
Author: Darren Seymour
Are you in the Home trade or similar related industry? Do you work as an interior designer? In Soft-Furnishings? A Tradesman? Or work in Home improvement?
If so, We are very happy to announce our Trade account scheme which will give you a dedicated account manager who can help you source the right products, to your exacting requirements all at an improved rate for fellow trade members.
All you need to do is click the 'Trade' button on the homepage or send an email to email@example.com where you can register your interest. Once received, our staff will evaluate the information and notify you as soon as possible (usually between 24 to 48 hours) to let you know if you have been successful.
Information we require to set-up your Trade Account:
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Type of Business
Below you can find our Terms & conditions for Trade Accounts:
We strictly prohibit the re-sale of our products on third party websites without prior expressed written authorisation by ourselves. Any of our products found on third party websites without previous agreement with WBJamieson.com including (ebay and Amazon) will be immediately reported for termination and legal action will be taken against the company without warning, the trade account will be terminated.
- By submitting an application to become a WBJamieson.com trade account holder the applicant accepts to comply in full with the terms and conditions that accompany the account.
- The account applicant is a UK or EU registered company and can provide registration details to that effect.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide proof that their company is a valid trading company and registered with Companies house.
- Additional means of proof may be requested and be acceptable by the verification team.
- Verification details maybe requested at any time and even after the account are already open and trading.
- If misuse is suspected the account will be immediately terminated without notice.
- No additional discount or combination of special promotions or other offers can be applied in conjunction to the trader's standard discount.
- If additional shipping is required by the customer to a Non UK mainland destination (UK mainland destination: as defined by WBJamieson.com) the account holder is obliged to pay the additional shipping costs in full and no discount will apply to these.
- In failure to do so WB Jamieson retains the right to refuse the sale and will provide refund.
- Returns and refunds will be standard as per WB Jamieson retail customers’ returns and refunds process.
- The Applicant must be a company that trades in home furnishings, interior design, property or similar home related industry. Applications from different fields will not be accepted.
< Back to All News